View previous topic :: View next topic  
Onyxtotemz
Prism

re: Recruiting :)

Hi All! Greetings for visiting Post Tenebras Lux! (Our guild name, which we affectionately refer to as PTL, means Light After Darkness.) We are currently recruiting for Warlords of Draenor. Some keys things to know about this guild - we are a level 25 guild and we do offer repairs, friendship and much more. We believe in comradery, fellowship, and teamwork. We are an adult guild- so all members are 18+. This resolves most aggro issues beyond our control - although we do understand spouse aggro, kid aggro, and work aggro can happen at inopportune times. We are adults - and we will deal with this; what is most important is that if you are considering this guild as your home, you need to definitely have a sense humor and a understanding that this is a game - and we enjoy a work/play/life balance. This is what is important to us. If these aren't items that matter or are important to you, we're probably not a good fit. With that said, you can add me - Onyxtotemz via real id - a.fyrestar@gmail.com - and we can set up a run crossrealm with Ventrilo information so that we can see if it's a good fit or not. 

If you need to reach me, I run Windows Live on my mobile: fyrestar@live.com (Also my MSN ID) - or reach me via Facebook Onyx's Facebook.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Post Tenebras Lux Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum